They heard the chiming of the ice cream truck and grabbed their money and ran. Peri has been saving every penny and puts it in her special money box that GG bought her.
YEAH! A Spongebob Ice cream bar with gumball eyes
YEAH!!!!!!!! Even before dinner
My Delphenium is finally blooming
3 comments:
Ha Ha... good old ice cream truck. I remember running and searching for change under the couch cushions and chasing after the truck so i could get some ice cream.
my friend told her kids that the ice cream truck "is just a truck that drives around playing music". ha, ha!
Love you Delphinium! We now live on Delphinium Way and no one ever knows what a Delphinium is or how to spell it. I will forever and always be spelling it. I also want to get some pretty Delphinium's for my front flower bed I just think it's fitting. Hope you guys have a great summer!
Post a Comment