Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ashton's Motorcycle


Ashton came to me the other day and asked me how to spell craig.  I told him, and then asked myself why he would want to know how to spell that. Well, I got distracted and forgot about it. The next morning he came upstairs to breakfast with his iPod and said "yes, i got three hits." I asked him what he was talking about when he showed me on his iPod his crags list add.  He totally set up his own add and listed his 4-wheeler for sale.  Complete with misspelled words and a price that was extremely cheap. But, he was determined to buy his own motorcycle; after riding one during Memorial Day weekend.  So, lo and behold the next day it was sold and that evening he went to buy his new motorcycle.  It doesn't run mind you, but Cam has decided to figure out how to make a vintage Suzuki work.  We've also had a serious chat about internet safety and not selling anything in our home, or garage.

2 comments:

Jill said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!!!

The Saville Family said...

Megan,
That is too funny.