After church pictures. Should have done it Before church. Oh, well!
Pat and Peggy brought the kids these very cool drinks, will a marble in the lid. Check them out at Fred Meyer. So fun!
Sweet Baby Ben
Done with dinner and watching "Senior Citzen Skype" on You Tube. So funny.
Ashton, Me and Baby Caden. Doesn't he look like a mini Ashton?!!
Today was a special day with our family and friends. We went to church and had lots of great lessons, reminding us of the true reason we celebrate this day! We are so blessed and loved by our Heavenly Father. Taylor, Peri and I had matching dresses and Cam and Ashton were matching too. My Young Women thought we were very cute all matchy-matchy! My kids won't think it's so cute in a year or two. We then came home for dinner with our sweet neighbors Pat and Peggy and their baby Ben. We have just fallen in love with these people. They really look out for us and Clue too! We've loved getting to know them better and hope we'll be friends forever with them. The kids and Cam all helped make a traditional Easter feast. It was great. Then off to Jerry and Sheri's for Decker's 2nd birthday. Decker is getting so big and such a sweet boy. We also got to hold baby Caden and play with the cousins. Sheri also did an egg hunt with the cousins, and I'm sure Peri got more candy than I've ever seen in my life. I told them, we'd send them the dental bill. It was a special day.
2 comments:
I LOVE the matching outfits!! you guys looked so cute.
I too love the matching outfits. they are sooooo. cute:)
Post a Comment