Monday, March 12, 2012

Twin Falls Women Conference



You can see Heidi Swinton under the Eifel Tower


I asked mom if I could come to her Women's Conference on Saturday, because it sounded so fun. And, it was! I brought my friend Jen and we had such a good time laughing, tearing up a few times and telling lots of stories in the car.  I love this girl soooo much! Heidi Swinton, who wrote Pres. Monson's autobiography came and spoke. Jen and I had heard her at Time Out For Women, but it was still amazing to watch her speak for an hour and half with no notes. She makes you feel like you're the only person in the room.  It makes me love Pres. Monson even more too! The whole conference was based around a chocolate theme and was spectacular.  Mom always does an amazing job and makes everything look beautiful. Her class taught lots of ways to make your family feel special by doing a little something more, or spending just a little bit more time. Because they are worth it!!!  Thank you mom for letting us come. A great time

No comments: