Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Swinter
If you've ever seen the show Phineas and Ferb ( our personal favorite at this house), you'll recall an episode called swinter. Half winter mixed with half summer. The kids we're sooooo excited to have sunshine and warm weather, we packed up the car and took our dinner to the park. As soon as we got there, the sun went down and it was soooo cold. But, they were determined to stay and PLAY! So, being the good mother that I am; I sat in the car with the heater on and watched them play. I also worked on a lovely new crossword puzzle. Ashton found a stray dog, and followed him everywhere. He was so concerned we should find it's home. But, he just came to eat our leftover lasagna that spilled on the ground. And what swinter would not be complete without a trip to Kiwi Loco. I love that place. Cam was showing the house and working while we played. Good guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
enough with these Swinter days... lets get on to SUMMER!!!!!
Loved the warm weather too. I'm so looking forward to a long spring break! A picnic with lasagna sounds like heaven!!
Post a Comment