Friday, March 2, 2012

My cute boy

Ashton has been featured on my friend's blog http://brooklynsdesignsblog.blogspot.com  She did the cutest photo shoot with him today after school. I asked her to take a picture of him for his baptism invitation,  then she just played around with lots of other props.  It was pretty cold, but he did such a great job and had a good attitude. He was also promised a treat if he'd be happy about it.  Brooke is our secretary at the school and we have fallen in love with her over the years.  We can't wait for the girls' shoot in a couple weeks. She's amazing.

2 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

oh my word, I LOVE the second one! they are are so cute... Don't tell Ashton I used the word cute:)

amy said...

i must have a copy of number 1 or 2!!!!! darling!