Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day


Taylor used her own money, and bought me a cookie they they were selling at school! So sweet.
Valentines Day was very special, as it always is at the Eddie house; Why......because I'm married to the most thoughtful and sweetest man ever. Cam bought me such beautiful roses and Peri and I smelled them all day long.  However, I dropped the ball on my part and bought store bought valentines for my children, who were so disappointed.  Ashton told me later that day, that everybody liked his; trying to make me feel better. I just ran out of steam this year. Better luck next year.  GG also sent a fantastic valentine's package for the whole family, but in the words of Peri" it's mostly for you-MOM" The kiddos got the funnest box of
Make your own balloon animals. It was soooo much fun.  I got tons of candy, my own box of chocolates and a Josh Groban CD! I love you dad and thank you so much.






No comments: