Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Weekend

Sweet Baby Caden 

Jaylee enjoying her McFlurry

Peri acting silly

Ashton and Coach Cam ready for a jump ball

Ashton's lay-up

Dinner with friends at Chili's

We had a very fun and busy weekend.  We started with McDonald's playland with Sheerstie, Jaylee and brand new baby Caden. Peri was excited to get to "watch" Jaylee so the mom's could talk- she said.  I loved on Caden the entire time. He's such a good baby and so snuggly. Sheerstie did a great job on her first outing with two kids.  Then we had Worldwide Leadership training for Cam and I. The kids got to hang out with Cassidy, so that went well. Then off to Jr. Jazz game, which Ashton was frustrated he lost- but played his heart out.  Then I had a play practice for a skit I'll be in for our Stake Women's Conference next week and last but not least dinner and lots of laughing with good friends.  The kids were excited to have Paige come babysit, so they couldn't get us out of the door fast enough. Then of course no date is complete without some grocery shopping and a trip to Kiwi- Loco -Hello Irish Cream, I love you! Last but not least, Cam spoke in church and did a great job. Always proud of him.


1 comment:

Kara and the girls~ said...

You're such a silly-billy! Love the Irish cream part... miss you like crazy as usual, and please tell Ashton that Auntie Kara is super super impressed with his b-ball skills- nice action shot too, ms.photographer! XOXOXO