Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years



Before church pictures


Not to happy to have his picture taken

Happy New Year to all! New Years' Eve day was spent with some fantastic girls at a yummy lunch place. It was so fun to get together and talk and have a moments peace and quiet with no children asking us a million questions.  I think everyone has a little cabin fever. Then Cam and I went out to a late dinner and to see Sherlock Holmes.  Loved it- especially because I kept guessing what was going to happen next and whispering to Cameron. He accused me of sneaking out of the house to see it, before we could see it together. I loved it. My kiddos don't back to school for a week and Cam is off to Phoenix for the week. So, we've got to get as much playing done before real life starts again. However, we're looking forward to a trip from Grammy and Auntie Teresa. We can't wait! We're looking forward to 2012!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I miss you and your family! I'm sad I don't get to see the smiling faces of Taylor, Ashton and Peri on Sundays anymore!! In case you lost our blog, here it is: patrickandjamiejohnson.blogspot.com

Hope you had a fantastic new year!