Friday, September 23, 2011
It was a very Happy Birthday indeed
Wednesday was a special day, because I had so many sweet cards, phone calls, texts and surprises. Even GG stopped by after a golf game to say hello and give me a big birthday hug! It made my day, and the kids'. Cam made me a birthday cake and took me to dinner at The Bridge. Sam and Sheerstie and Jaylee babysat for us, so we could go out. The kids love when they come and especially Jaylee. Cam gave me an IPAD 2 for my present and I LOVE IT! I was up looking at Martha Stewart's website until 1 :30 a.m. It's so much fun and it's a great incentive to help the kids get their homework done. Peri also went to lunch with me and then to Kiwi Loco. We even did a little shopping and as soon as we got home, I found her crashed out on the couch. Shopping can really wear a girl out. Thank you everytone for such a special day!
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry this is a little late, but happy birthday! that Ipad 2 looks awesome! I seriously did think about you on Wed. at the grocery store, but then by the time I got home completely forgot to email!
Miss Megan,
Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like your day was great. You, being the nicest most likable gal on the whole face of the earth deserve it!
I am however feeling like a big fat jerk....we have been gone all summer and I have not been in touch. We miss you terribly. I try not to think about it...because it makes me cry. Enjoy the rest of your week, and give your adorable kids a squeeze!
Love you,
JaNae
dear cam,
you are soooo invited to my birthday party. if you can't decide what to get me, i guess an ipad2 would be alright.
love,
amy
Post a Comment