My dad invited us to his Key Bank party, which was held at his friend and client's home. Mr. Steadman has the funnest place! With his own time and money- he's created these amazing waterslides which are 700 and 500 feet long. He also has swingsets, a zip line, trampolines, mud pit and several other fun things. He's done it all for kid's to be able to come and enjoy a fun place for free. He his such a kind man and sweet man. We hope to take the Young Men and Young Women out next week and enjoy it again. The best part was being able to see my sister and all my nieces. We had so much being together and catching up. Oh, I wish my sisters lived right by me- I miss them so much. All the cousins had a blast being together and can't wait to go to the fair together later this week.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
A very fun evening
My dad invited us to his Key Bank party, which was held at his friend and client's home. Mr. Steadman has the funnest place! With his own time and money- he's created these amazing waterslides which are 700 and 500 feet long. He also has swingsets, a zip line, trampolines, mud pit and several other fun things. He's done it all for kid's to be able to come and enjoy a fun place for free. He his such a kind man and sweet man. We hope to take the Young Men and Young Women out next week and enjoy it again. The best part was being able to see my sister and all my nieces. We had so much being together and catching up. Oh, I wish my sisters lived right by me- I miss them so much. All the cousins had a blast being together and can't wait to go to the fair together later this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This place is a blast! Chase's family had one of their family reunions here. I love the pic at the bottom of all your toes! so cute! We miss you guys!
How fun! Dad says Teags wouldn't go down the slide, but ran literally the whole way down every single time- silly girls- by the way- what are my children wearing???!! Um- by way of me not being there, I believe my sisters should be in charge of them not looking like complete derelicts (ahem- Megan and Amy)...I love you!!
that looks so fun!!! I'm glad you get to spend some time with your sisters:) See you soon!
love sheerst
Post a Comment