It's been a pretty busy week- but a good one. We had a great time at Youth conference, cleaning up the Cherry Springs nature trail, eating fabulous dutch oven by Mr. Eborn, and a great devotional by my one and only. Cam talked about missionary experiences and made everybody cry. Also can't forget a great game of whiffle ball in the parkinglot. Then, the next day we went to Outer Limits for a crazy game of laser tag and glow-in-the-dark mini golf. Great time to get to know the Young Men and Women better.
Then we had a family hike up Gibson Jack. Very good exercise and helping us prepare for our race this weekend. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I just hope I can run all my legs and do it in a good time. I'm excited for this challenge and to be with good friends.
Last but not least was cheerleading camp for the girls. They had a great time, but are totally worn out by the end of the day. Peri is laying on my lap as we speak. Ashton and I had a great time just spending time together-doing cross-word puzzles, eating, and being silly.
I'm also speaking in church this Sunday and Peri is giving a talk as well. She does such a good job- we'll have to record it before and put it on our blog. Marmee and GG are coming for Father's Day- and it should be a good one.
I'm getting excited for a vacation- Disneyland here we come.
2 comments:
I'm sorry, but when on earth did my nieces and nephew grow up so much?? They are so so so adorable and grown up! Miss you so very much- I wish I could kidnap you and take you to Buffalo w/me!
oh, i just love you guys!
Post a Comment