I just had to share Peri's St. Patrick's Day project from preschool. I thought it was so funny! She is so silly and wore it around the house all day. Taylor even made one exactly like it for herself. Silly girls.
So sorry to hear about your computer crashing. I've been there. And I cried my eyes out and swore I'd always back things up from then on out! But truly, I'm so so sorry you lost your pictures! I was a little worried about you since you hadn't blogged in a while! I'm glad things are good : ) Xoxo!
4 comments:
That is so cute!
Oh my....that was a lot of blogging! Sorry about the pictures you lost. So sad! Love that picture of Peri - so funny!
So sorry to hear about your computer crashing. I've been there. And I cried my eyes out and swore I'd always back things up from then on out! But truly, I'm so so sorry you lost your pictures! I was a little worried about you since you hadn't blogged in a while! I'm glad things are good : ) Xoxo!
Hysterical!
Post a Comment