So many things going on in the Eddie household lately, like: Ashton getting two teeth pulled- to make room for his "big" teeth. Cameron went to San Diego for a couple days, Peri started cheerleading and tumbling class, Taylor started a hip-hop class, lots of basketball games and practices, preparing for violin and piano recitals, lots of homework and reading, practicing for spelling tests, cleaning the house for friends coming to visit, buying a new car(Cam got a Prius-which all his friends are making fun of, jokes like "which side do the clowns get out of", and my personal favorite from my dad- "next he'll be wearing a skirt" -my mom has a Prius so he has no room to make fun). Peri got to be the V.I.P. in her class for the week, which has been very fun, we just got Valentines' all ready for school parties, we enjoyed the Super Bowl with Cam's family. I got a new church calling, after 5 years of being in primary, I'm the preparedness specialist assistant. (try to say that 5 times fast). I will help organize classes once a month on how to be prepared with gardening, finances, food storage, organization, health and nutrition, etc...... if you have any good thoughts- please pass them my way. It should be fun. I've also been busy preparing for our Ragnar Relay in June. I'm running or doing cardio, everday and weight training. It has been fun and I hope I'll be ready for it. We have a busy couple days and I'll post more pictures later. For now, here's Peri at cheerleading practice- she's sooooo cute.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
A little updating
So many things going on in the Eddie household lately, like: Ashton getting two teeth pulled- to make room for his "big" teeth. Cameron went to San Diego for a couple days, Peri started cheerleading and tumbling class, Taylor started a hip-hop class, lots of basketball games and practices, preparing for violin and piano recitals, lots of homework and reading, practicing for spelling tests, cleaning the house for friends coming to visit, buying a new car(Cam got a Prius-which all his friends are making fun of, jokes like "which side do the clowns get out of", and my personal favorite from my dad- "next he'll be wearing a skirt" -my mom has a Prius so he has no room to make fun). Peri got to be the V.I.P. in her class for the week, which has been very fun, we just got Valentines' all ready for school parties, we enjoyed the Super Bowl with Cam's family. I got a new church calling, after 5 years of being in primary, I'm the preparedness specialist assistant. (try to say that 5 times fast). I will help organize classes once a month on how to be prepared with gardening, finances, food storage, organization, health and nutrition, etc...... if you have any good thoughts- please pass them my way. It should be fun. I've also been busy preparing for our Ragnar Relay in June. I'm running or doing cardio, everday and weight training. It has been fun and I hope I'll be ready for it. We have a busy couple days and I'll post more pictures later. For now, here's Peri at cheerleading practice- she's sooooo cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Peri! She is so sweet and cute! I love that she is in dance!
you little girly girl! I love it!
Post a Comment