Friday, January 28, 2011

To: my brother-in-laws






Peri and I were watching "Return of Nanny McPhee" yesterday and in the movie, there is a brother-in-law who is mean. Peri asked me what a brother-in-law is. I told her about all of mine. She then asked why the brother-in-law in the movie wasn't helping his sister. I told her he wasn't a very nice man, but that brother's are supposed to protect us and to take care of us. I immediately thought of all the times my own brother-in-laws have come to my rescue. I know that I could call on any of them for anything and they would be here so fast. I love them all, and so proud of the good men that they are. I love you Ryan, Derek, Grant, Beau and Sam. You're the best fathers and husbands and so thankful for each of you!

3 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

you are so sweet megan

ChileGoogs said...

Thanks Megan, you are always so nice. Good luck training for your race.

Camie and Beau said...

Thanks Meg! You are so thoughtful!?love ya!