I love these pictures! All three of them are not quite awake. It was our annual Donuts for Dad at the school at 7:15 a.m. They were threatened last night with "we won't go to donuts for dad if you don't go to sleep right now." It worked well and I wish we could use that excuse every night. Peri is also sad she didn't get to go, and begged Ashton to bring her home one. I told him, we don't sneak food into our backpack- so Peri and I went to lunch at Chilis with a friend to discuss our next bookfair in April. Peri decided to fall asleep on my lap after a big field trip at preschool this morning to the Museum.
Cam is changing his brakes on his truck and I'm teaching violin lessons this evening. Busy day today, but not even close to being over yet.... we still have homework and practicing to do. These are the things that make life good though.
3 comments:
I love doughnuts with DAD. My kids do too.
Oh busy days......
I have a love hate relationship with busy days.:)
Thanks for the treats. I had to guard them with my life
How fun!
these are the things that make life what it is. laundry, practicing, homework, etc. then when the really special things come along we truly appreciate them, right?
love you!
Post a Comment