Aunt Teresa is the best! She knows how much Taylor loves peace sign things and surprised her with this adorable dress on her birthday! First of all, she was so excited to get a package in the mail and second to get an original peace sign dress from Aunt Teresa's designer friend. Taylor ran into her room and started drawing sketches of her own to send to Aunt Teresa. She wouldn't let me look at them or read her letter, because she said I'd be surprised someday when I see her designs. What would we do without such a great Aunt! We love you Aunt Teresa and thank you so much for the great birthday surprise. Be watching for a letter with "famous" sketches in them.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Thank you Auntie Teresa
Aunt Teresa is the best! She knows how much Taylor loves peace sign things and surprised her with this adorable dress on her birthday! First of all, she was so excited to get a package in the mail and second to get an original peace sign dress from Aunt Teresa's designer friend. Taylor ran into her room and started drawing sketches of her own to send to Aunt Teresa. She wouldn't let me look at them or read her letter, because she said I'd be surprised someday when I see her designs. What would we do without such a great Aunt! We love you Aunt Teresa and thank you so much for the great birthday surprise. Be watching for a letter with "famous" sketches in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!
Oh Megan you always inspire me to be such a better mother. I hope I can be like you!! You always do such fun things with your kiddos (Taylor and Ashton always fill me in) and I love how said you love being a wife and a mother...it's something you were born to do. Thank you for your example!! I am so grateful to know you!!!
I was so excited to see your family blog! You are such a great mother and I love reading your posts. You know though I was Taylors age when I got the itch to design... Guided my life, its still one of things I love the most, so you just never know, those might truly become "famous" :)
Post a Comment