The kids had their Christmas recital and this was Ashton's first! They both did a great job. I was very proud of them both. We also went to Cam's family party with over 100 of us now. It's fun to be together with everyone and share our talents. The kids performed as did I. I wanted to share my song with my mom and dad. Ashton played, We Three Kings; Tay played Good King Wenceles and Silent Night; I played Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring. I also accompanied my sis-in-law and she sang beautifully. We're lucky to be a part of Grandma Walker's loving family. P.S. Mom and Dad you have to turn the volume up quite a bit to hear it.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
A piano recital and A Christmas Party
The kids had their Christmas recital and this was Ashton's first! They both did a great job. I was very proud of them both. We also went to Cam's family party with over 100 of us now. It's fun to be together with everyone and share our talents. The kids performed as did I. I wanted to share my song with my mom and dad. Ashton played, We Three Kings; Tay played Good King Wenceles and Silent Night; I played Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring. I also accompanied my sis-in-law and she sang beautifully. We're lucky to be a part of Grandma Walker's loving family. P.S. Mom and Dad you have to turn the volume up quite a bit to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! Way to go!
Post a Comment