Yesterday our family lost someone very dear, my Uncle Randy. It was just a couple months ago, that I was preparing a birthday package for him and now he's no longer on this earth. My heart has been so sad, especially for my mom and my Grammy! How much they must miss him and how hard to say goodbye; even though we know we'll be together again. It's a great comfort to me, to know that my Gramps is with him and they had a great reunion yesterday. How grateful I am for eternal families. It makes me want to try harder to be a better person so I can be with them again someday.
Uncle Randy was so much fun!!!! He loved all kids and loved to tease, tickle, and make us laugh. He was a great big football player and I'll always remember how strong and tough he was, but had the hug of a giant teddy bear. He was so loving and soooooo funny! I loved to be around him, because he was always making jokes and telling funny stories. He was the life of the party. I love you Uncle Randy! Here's a picture of him in his football days at ISU!
http://libpublic.library.isu.edu/wickiup/1969/1969wick.htm
it's on page 8 under Football. Doesn't he look just like Cary Grant?!
4 comments:
So sorry to hear about your loss. Big Hugs! If you need anything please let me know! Love ya girl!
So sorry Megan. Thinking of you. Love Amy
sorry Meg... let us know if we can be of any help or comfort. love you
Sorry to hear about your uncle. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment