Cameron and I have been working on helping get money for our kids' school. Thanks to Key Bank and the help of my dad and Mr. Gerald Myler, we were able to receive $2500. It was so exciting. They even put us in their national newsletter. Gerald was a good friend of ours when he was a single dude just starting out at Key Bank. He used to come over to our house for dinner and play with Kara and I. We loved him, like the big brother we never had. He loved to tease our cat, Willey and watch him chase the ball down the stairs. Can you believe my mom let a cat in the house? (It was only when she wasn't looking) Anyway- it was an exciting moment for us and the school!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thank you Key Bank
Cameron and I have been working on helping get money for our kids' school. Thanks to Key Bank and the help of my dad and Mr. Gerald Myler, we were able to receive $2500. It was so exciting. They even put us in their national newsletter. Gerald was a good friend of ours when he was a single dude just starting out at Key Bank. He used to come over to our house for dinner and play with Kara and I. We loved him, like the big brother we never had. He loved to tease our cat, Willey and watch him chase the ball down the stairs. Can you believe my mom let a cat in the house? (It was only when she wasn't looking) Anyway- it was an exciting moment for us and the school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow- how cool to see a picture of Gerald! You lucky girl- I bet you see him all the time :) Love you sooo much!!!
way to go super fundraiser!
look at you guys go!!! woot woot!!
Post a Comment