Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Fall Decor









I bought a few things for my birthday at one of my favorite stores, Real Deals. Love this season and getting out all my pumpkins and leaves. Cameron calls it, "when the pilgrims come to visit and there's no room to eat at this table because they've taken over it- season" I know he loves this season as much as I do, because it's hunting season. I decorate things, he kills things. How does this marriage ever work, but it does. So here's a few pictures to enjoy of each. Happy Fall!

6 comments:

J.J. said...

I am dying....you decorate, he kills. Sounds like a marvelous combo! You are funny.

Your decor looks great. I need to quit being lazy and actually decorate for something besides Christmas. You inspire me.

Marley Family said...

I love fall decor! I keep mine up from sept 1st to nov 26th! So cute! I love the candy corn. I think I need one;)

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

oh my gosh, I love the big pumpkin!!! you really have an eye when it comes to decorating. I need to go check out real deals sometime soon:)

Jamie said...

Such cute decor! Umm... I absolutely love your black rose wreath! Did you make it????

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Dear Jamie,
Yes I made the wreath with a little help from Martha Stewart. I actually found black roses at Halloween City. Took a $10 wreath from Walmart, tore it up and put everything else on it. It took me 10 minutes. Kind of fun project for Halloween.

Chase and Janessa said...

I love the decor! You put it together so cute! And here is the Salsa Recipe :)
1/2 bushel chopped tomatoes
6 green peppers
4 anaheim jalapenos
4 large chopped onions
1 ts. cayenne
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup vinegar
1/2 cup salt
2 tbl. chili powder
1/4 t cinnamon
1/2 ts. cumin
large bunch of cilantro(we like cilantro so we put three big bunches and I would have even done a bunch or 2 more :)
garlic (we just used the kind from costco in the jar and put like 6 spoon fulls)

Chop all the vegetales. Boil for about 10 minutes. Process in water bath (we boiled the bottles for about 20 minutes and they all sealed). I also would have left some of the seeds from the peppers in to make it a little hotter, although it is absolutely delicious. Just depends on how hot you want it.

Let me know how it turns out!