The kids and I got to watch our nephew Decker for a few hours, while Beau was helping lay sod in our backyard. He is so sweet and snuggly and we feel like we got to know him a little bit better. We're buddies now! Ashton loved showing him all his toys and set up his train set for him to watch. Peri brought him toys and a blanket and Tay wanted to snuggle and love on him. We loved every second of it. Especially reading books to him in Ashton's bed.
3 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I couldn't have asked for better babysitters! You guys are all so sweet and we are blessed to have your help! Thanks for watching him...I am glad he got to know ya better. He loves his cousins!!! Thanks for all you do! We love you guys and I want copies of those pictures! How cute!!!!
Awe!!!! Ashton needs a brother;D
Uh oh- I am sensing that you need another baby!! :) you would be an amazing mom to 1000 kids Megs..
Post a Comment