Poor Ashton had a nasty spill last night. Taylor decided to wash her hair and condition at least twice in the shower, which resulted in TONS of conditioner all over the tub. I didn't realize it, until Ashton went to get in next and slipped and crashed into the the toilet, he says. I'm still not sure how he managed to do that- but it was bad. He screamed so loud and I ran to get him and instantly his eye was exploding. That poor kid. He slept with a bag of corn on it and this morning, he looked like Quasimodo. I felt horribly letting him go to school like that- but Cam did some reverse psychology and now he thinks he looks like a cool boxer. I hope he'll to okay at school today. Oh, by the way- it's picture day tomorrow.!!!!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Oh my word- Ashton!
Poor Ashton had a nasty spill last night. Taylor decided to wash her hair and condition at least twice in the shower, which resulted in TONS of conditioner all over the tub. I didn't realize it, until Ashton went to get in next and slipped and crashed into the the toilet, he says. I'm still not sure how he managed to do that- but it was bad. He screamed so loud and I ran to get him and instantly his eye was exploding. That poor kid. He slept with a bag of corn on it and this morning, he looked like Quasimodo. I felt horribly letting him go to school like that- but Cam did some reverse psychology and now he thinks he looks like a cool boxer. I hope he'll to okay at school today. Oh, by the way- it's picture day tomorrow.!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor kid! I love the reverse psychology - good thinkin' Cam!
Oh poor little Ashton!! We will keep him in our prayers...especially considering picture day tomorrow! :) There's always room for a miracle right?
you are still very handsome Ash!
Now that is one amazing shiner! He will the envy of every boy in town. If you are going to have a black eye, go big or go home.
Megan, I have one word for you!
--RETAKES!--
Stop beating your kids!;D
That is an awsome war wound Ashton! Sheesh. I think my family always had at least one kid with a black eye or stiches when it came to picture day. Hooray for boys!
oh no!!! that is a huge black eye!! but what a picture day to remember.
Post a Comment