Ashton and Tay had their first day at The Academy! It was great. They were so excited to go and got up extra early and asked every 5 minutes, if it was time to leave. Ashton said, "I'm a little shy today, " but did great once he got there. Tay was off to meet all her friends and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Ashton had a little boy in his class that kept talking to him, and they're not supposed to talk in line. When Ashton told him to be quiet- he got a warning and nearly broke down. He was so upset, but says he'll go back tomorrow. He's got such a tender little heart. They were both excited about their lunches- which was Ramen Noodles. Can you imagine being excited about that for lunch? It's a big treat at our house. When I returned home from dropping them off, Peri was still sound asleep and was snuggling with Cameron. She missed them all day and kept asking "when it was time to go get the kids." I made a them a giant cupcake for an after school treat and that made the whole day even better. Peri is off to preschool on the 9th. What will I do all alone? Love all my babies and can't believe they're growing up so fast!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
First Day of School
Ashton and Tay had their first day at The Academy! It was great. They were so excited to go and got up extra early and asked every 5 minutes, if it was time to leave. Ashton said, "I'm a little shy today, " but did great once he got there. Tay was off to meet all her friends and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Ashton had a little boy in his class that kept talking to him, and they're not supposed to talk in line. When Ashton told him to be quiet- he got a warning and nearly broke down. He was so upset, but says he'll go back tomorrow. He's got such a tender little heart. They were both excited about their lunches- which was Ramen Noodles. Can you imagine being excited about that for lunch? It's a big treat at our house. When I returned home from dropping them off, Peri was still sound asleep and was snuggling with Cameron. She missed them all day and kept asking "when it was time to go get the kids." I made a them a giant cupcake for an after school treat and that made the whole day even better. Peri is off to preschool on the 9th. What will I do all alone? Love all my babies and can't believe they're growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is absolutely the cutest cupcake I have ever seen!!!
Super fun! They both look so cute in their "uniforms" (my husband says we shouldn't call them that because they don't look like uniforms!). We were so excited when we found out Asthon got in this year! Mariah has had the same problem with telling someone else to be quiet and getting in trouble. It will be so nice having them at the same school!
Your little family is so darling! Love you guys!
I love that cupcake! So cute! Back to school aready! Lucky Ducky!
Hey- the first cupcake turned out fabulous! Love it :) Tell the kiddos hi for me and congrats on the first day!
I am glad you got to get together with your sisters, that is so fun! Good job on that GINORMOUS cupcake! it looks delicious!!! the kids look so cute on their first day of school. I can't believe school is already back in session... summer went way too fast! glad to be back. we really do need to do game night
Post a Comment