Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Eddie Boys camping trip






It was time for another Eddie Boys camp out. They had a great time and got good and dirty! Ashton even told me, "I didn't brush my teeth the whole time." I'm so proud! They did lots of fishing and eating grandpa's good cooking. Cameron also bought Ashton a brand new 4-wheeler(just his size) He loves it. He's very attentive and careful and I haven't been worried about him too much. He's only allowed to ride with Cam around and no neighborhood kids on it. So far so good. I hope this doesn't mean motorcycles will come next.
I'm glad the boys get to go do this each year and develop fun memories of being with their family. Ashton loves his dad soooo much and mimics everything he does. He's even asked if he can start going to work with him. It's rare to see Cam without his side-kick. I'm glad Cam is such a good and patient dad.

4 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

So cute! I love the pics! Beau said it was really fun!

Kara and the girls~ said...

I love that last pic! What a cutie pie- we miss you guys too much! Tell Ashton that Calli has a 4-wheeler just like his- she loves it too... and don't worry, you will get used to it eventually. Calli has already rolled hers once and was quite a champ about it. Love you!

Marley Family said...

What fun! I think my boys need a camping trip so I can get the house to myself;)

Jill said...

I think they had alot of fun and I have to say it was nice for us girls to just have some time together!