Cam had a great day of being doted on and pampered! We all went to church, came home and had a turkey dinner, had naps, went to Cam's parents house and presents. All the kids picked out their kids for Cam this year. Peri purchsed - Miracle Foot Cream, and Cam LOVED it! He loves his feet rubbed and the kids are still suckers for it, if they get a quarter out of it. Ashton bought him a basketball and just knew he'd love it. Taylor picked him out a beautiful blue tie, which he opened before church and wore- even though he had on black pants. It made Tay very proud, that he loved his tie so much. Cam is a great dad and loves his kiddos soooo much and always so proud of them!

I also want to tell my dad how much I love him and what a wonderful father he is. I'm lucky to call him my dad. So proud to be his daughter! I love you dad.
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day to these two wonderful daddies! Megs, I had to comment on your survey thing that Ames sent us- the line from Steel Magnolias right- about the shoes... couldn't remember if I had the right movie or not... love you so much!
Post a Comment