Ashton graduated from Kindergarten today! He did a wonderful job!. The kids all sang lots of fun songs. My favorite was Mimi Mouse and Ashton loved Reggie Rooster. Mrs. Swan also video taped the kids a few days ago, asking them what they're favorite part of kindergarten was and what they want to be when they grow up. Ashton said" my favorite day was making cinnamon rolls for my mom for mother's day and I want to be a policeman when I grow up." Everybody ahhed at how sweet and cute he was. I of course cried. Ashton is sooooo ready for first grade and ready to meet the challenge of being at The Academy. So proud of what a good boy he is! I am however a little concerned about the message he sent us on the top of his graduation hat?!!!!!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Graduation Day!
Ashton graduated from Kindergarten today! He did a wonderful job!. The kids all sang lots of fun songs. My favorite was Mimi Mouse and Ashton loved Reggie Rooster. Mrs. Swan also video taped the kids a few days ago, asking them what they're favorite part of kindergarten was and what they want to be when they grow up. Ashton said" my favorite day was making cinnamon rolls for my mom for mother's day and I want to be a policeman when I grow up." Everybody ahhed at how sweet and cute he was. I of course cried. Ashton is sooooo ready for first grade and ready to meet the challenge of being at The Academy. So proud of what a good boy he is! I am however a little concerned about the message he sent us on the top of his graduation hat?!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! Go Ashton;)
Thats awesome congrats! What a little handsome man you have.
Congrats Ashton- you are the coolest little man ever!! and also my very favorite nephew! We love you- what's with the please send money?
please send money? he must take after his auntie amy! also, he is the most handsome kindergartner i've ever seen!
Post a Comment