I just want you to know how much I love you Grammy. You're always there for the important events in my life. You're always there for me! I love you so much and wish I could live next door to you and see you every day. I miss you.
I remember that day really well and i can't believe it has been 8 years already. looking at Taylor from the side like that kinda reminds me of Jaylee:) can't wait for you guys to come down and see her. love and miss you all
Megan, you are an inspiration to all of us. I did a blog catch up and I am proud of you for all of your great blogging. I want to congratulate Taylor for her important decision to be baptized! I am so proud of your little family!
6 comments:
the best grammy ever!
double ditto everything- I miss Grammy more than anything!!
I love and miss Grammy tooo much! We should do something sweet for her for her birthday this year, get all the grandkids involved!
I love and miss Grammy tooo much! We should do something sweet for her for her birthday this year, get all the grandkids involved!
I remember that day really well and i can't believe it has been 8 years already. looking at Taylor from the side like that kinda reminds me of Jaylee:) can't wait for you guys to come down and see her. love and miss you all
Megan, you are an inspiration to all of us. I did a blog catch up and I am proud of you for all of your great blogging. I want to congratulate Taylor for her important decision to be baptized! I am so proud of your little family!
Post a Comment