Monday, December 28, 2009
It was a Merry Christmas!
It was a fun filled Christmas this year, as we had Marmee and GG with us. We went to the movies(Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... cute), had a yummy homemade dinner, had a nice family home evening by Cam, and opened jamis. Then Christmas morning came and we had to drag Peri out of bed. She was perfectly content with her little flashlight that she got in her stocking and a coloring pad and markers. She could have cared less to open any other presents. However, Marmee was could to help prompt her and by the last present she did great! She's easy to entertain. Ashton got a remote control helicopter from GG and Marmee, and secretly GG and Cameron played with it WAY more than Ashton. They both were like little boys all over again! He finally got a turn and has figured out how to fly it. (I secretly it took for a spin the other night when Ashton wasn't looking... it is VERY fun) Taylor got an Easy Bake oven and a camera(watch out, she'll get you when you least expect it) Marmee and GG took the kids for a few days and that was a Merry Chritsmas to Cam and I. Cam and I had completely forgotten what it's like to not have children around. We went to bed super late, ate out, went to movies and had sooooo much fun. We were happy to see them on Sunday night but I don't think they were as excited to see us! They had too much fun with Marmee and GG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look's like you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm glad we'er bloggin buddy's now;)
is cam possessed? it looks like he may be. just wondering.
Post a Comment