Sunday, August 9, 2009

Officially 10 years


Cameron and I have been married for 10 years! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. However after several moves and 3 kids later- it feels like we've been married forever(in a good way)! I can't imagine my life without Cam. What a great husband and father he is. I love you tons Cam.

We spent a few days in Twin Falls and Boise, not doing anything special; just being together. It was nice to talk without three little bodies fighting for our constant attention. We ate at some yummy restaurants, watched movies, shopped and laughed a lot. I always have so much fun being with my best friend.

4 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

wow!!! that sure has gone by fast!!! i am so proud of the people you are and the great example you are to us. you two compliment each other so well and you are perfect together. we love you both so much and congrats on the happy 10 years together.

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!!

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Ten years! Congratulations!!!!

amy said...

congrats! also, i'm heading to the treadmill after seeing this picture of you two skinnies.
love you!