Thursday, May 7, 2009

Muffin Day with Mom





Ashton had a special mom's day at preschool. It was "M" day, so we had mom's, muffins, and milk. Ashton also made me a beautiful flower pen to put in a cute jar with rocks. The class sang lots of silly songs and we had a fun time talking and laughing at the silly things he has said throughout the year. Ms. Joni does such an incredible job. She even decorated her garage beautifully for the muffin party. The "Who Am I?" paper was posted on the wall and all the mom's had to go around and figure out who there child was? I saw - "favorite show: The Bachelor" and thought surely that's not my son. OH, but it was. He said he loves it, because he watches it with me. It's true, it's the only show I really get sucked into! He's also a big fan of Antique Roadshow and is really good at guessing how much things will go to auction for. He gets enough hunting and gun show's with Cam, so I'm trying to bring out his cultured side (hee hee) It was fun to see the answers he put on his papers. I love this age and I love Ashton!

4 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Ha ha!!! Amys comment about the lady in the pic. with tay just made me laugh:) Taylor is looking so grown up in that pic with her friend (back-2-back) I remember it like yesterday when Taylor was just a baby. I adored her then and i still do now:) love you tay

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Oh and Ashton... i'm impressed that you knew your mom favorite t.v. show. and better yet... that you watch it with her:)

Jill said...

so cute! I love seeing kids answers about their parents. it's always so funny.

Lisa said...

How fun! And of course The Bachelor is his favorite show...its the best show on TV! Hm...maybe you guys need to come out for one of my "Bachelor Parties!" It would be fun!!! ;)