Cameron celebrated his 32nd birthday on Tuesday. He had to fly to Miami for the week for a diabetic conference, so we missed celebrating on the actual day. However, I made sure the stewardess and pilot knew it was his big day. They made an announcement and embarrassed him to death. We also had the concierge at his hotel leave a piece of cheesecake with a candle and card on his bed before he arrived. We also snuck a few things in his suitcase. So, since we didn't really celebrate- the kids each made him gifts and celebrated at 10:30 last night. Peri wanted to give a baseball cake. Ashton made him a really neat slide show on his blog. You can click on "my dad's my best friend" ( on my blog under MY KIDDOS- make sure you turn off his music at the bottom first). Taylor made a coupon book filled with foot rubs, kisses, hugs, breakfast in bed etc..... Needless to say he tore the foot rub one right out and put her to work. Hope you had a good one. We love you so much.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Happy Belated Cam
Cameron celebrated his 32nd birthday on Tuesday. He had to fly to Miami for the week for a diabetic conference, so we missed celebrating on the actual day. However, I made sure the stewardess and pilot knew it was his big day. They made an announcement and embarrassed him to death. We also had the concierge at his hotel leave a piece of cheesecake with a candle and card on his bed before he arrived. We also snuck a few things in his suitcase. So, since we didn't really celebrate- the kids each made him gifts and celebrated at 10:30 last night. Peri wanted to give a baseball cake. Ashton made him a really neat slide show on his blog. You can click on "my dad's my best friend" ( on my blog under MY KIDDOS- make sure you turn off his music at the bottom first). Taylor made a coupon book filled with foot rubs, kisses, hugs, breakfast in bed etc..... Needless to say he tore the foot rub one right out and put her to work. Hope you had a good one. We love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
happy happy Birthday Cameron dear!!! we love you too
happy birthday cam! we love you!
happy Belated Cam---you are getting OLD! WE decided we better really get into this blog thing since it will be one of the only ways to really stay in touch!
Wow, I bet he felt so special! I love that you let the stewardess know on the plane. How great is that!! It is beautiful to see how much you all love each other. I picture your house being a very happy home. I agree too, it is so great to be back in touch with each other after all these years!! I just love it!
Megan,
I don't know how often you check my blog, but we found out last night that we are having a little girl!!! I am so excited. My blog is jonandcierra.blogspot.com
Cierra
P.S. Happy birthday Cam
What a lot of effort you went to! I'm sure Cameron thinks he knows how lucky he is, but trust me, he has no idea. You are one in a billion Megan! Love you
Wow! Happy late B-DAY! Looks like your cute family came through again for you. I love ya!!!!1
Post a Comment