Well, we've offically put our house on the market. We'd love to move out in the country somewhere. We're keeping our options open and we'll see what happens. Here's the website if you know anyone who's looking for a great family home.
http://www.pocatellorealestateonline.com/results.php?mls=532993
5 comments:
Not happy that you'll be moving away, but I'm happy for you guys! Sounds exciting! I love change. I'll be interested to hear where you end up!
Oh, good luck selling your home. That would be so great for your kids to grow up in the country. I'll send you positive thoughts that someone will buy soon. My parents live in Coeur d'Alene, isn't that where Kara lives still? And yes, we enjoy kids so much! We love all of our friends babies, our nieces and our nephews. Reading your comments on my blog just makes me smile, Meg! I can hear your voice in my head when I read them. :)
I love your house! I wish I could buy it so you can move to the country! I think I deserve the "world's worst friend award"...we need to catch up soon!
change is always exciting! good luck and hope it sells soon.
Megan, I just had a fabulous idea. Lewisville!!!!!!!!!!! Better known as Zion.
Post a Comment