The new perfect snowball maker. The kids had so much fun in the snow. We got a ton of it.
Ashton loved his Nerf guns. Watch out, he'll get you when you're least expecting it.
Peri would have been perfectly happy with just gummie life savers.
Taylor was thrilled to finally get her favorite game!
4 comments:
okay, so I've always wondered...do you do Christmas like how when you were growing up?? no sugar cold cereals during the year, but you each get one box for Christmas?? I remember I couldn't believe it when you told me that--your mom was so good about healthy eating.
So good to see you yesterday. Post some pics of your darling laundry room!
Megan, thanks for coming to Cierra's shower! It really meant a lot to her and me! Give your cute family hugs and kisses! Happy New Year!
i have a blog!!!!
Post a Comment