Ashton had his Halloween party at school today- so we had to post more pictures of Spider man, also his buddy Mason as the hulk; and Brooklyn, the cowgirl. Brooklyn is our neighbor and the sweetest peanut you've ever met. She is so mild and gentle and tells me all about the party at school today, while Ashton is "shooting" at something outside the car. We love Brooklyn.
I've also posted a favorite breakfast recipe: Breakfast Birthday Cake
1 sourdough round loaf
3 eggs
2/3 c. milk
1 T. butter
1 T. vanilla
3 C. sliced strawberries
1/2 c. strawberry preserves
1 c. whipping cream
1/2 c. whipped cream cheese
1 T. sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
-slice bread horizontally in 3 layers
-beat first 4 ingredients
-dip bread slices in egg mixture and make just like french toast
-melt jam, and pour over strawberries till combined
-mix whipping cream, whipped cream cheese and sugar and vanilla till combined
Assembly:
one loaf on bottom, strawberry layer, cream cheese layer and repeat. Serve immediately. Makes 10 servings
4 comments:
Geez Ashton- what a stud you are! He looks sooo cute in his costume and is growing up so much- cannot wait to see my bugs!- Auntie Kara
Megan,
Your kids looked so cute at the Trunk or Treat last night. I loved Peri's little chick costume.
I was excited to find your blog link on Angela's page. Mine is savillefamily.org/da if your interested.
I found you guys! This is Bethany "Axford" Hansen. I am glad I found you.
Hope you are all well. The kids are adorable and the parents aren't all that bad either.
Have a great weekend.
DANG!!! If we have as good a looking family as you two we will be one lucky couple. we love you guys and miss you:) Tay looks all grown up with that make-up on for halloween, Ashton is such a handsome feller and little Peri is more cute than anyone i know! love you guys!!!
Post a Comment